Please activate your cookies to switch the language.
05/16/2013 | 13:45 EST | Embassy of Canada, Leipziger Platz 17, 10117 Berlin
Forum @ Kanada Haus Berlin
Harnessing Disruptive Technologies
The Canada-Germany Value Chain
The Embassy of Canada in Berlin and the German-Canadian Association e.V. invite you to attend the 4th annual Forum @ Kanada Haus, on Thursday, May 16, 2013. This year’s theme is Harnessing Disruptive Technologies: The Canada-Germany Value Chain.
Opening Keynote Addresses: “Creating a National Infrastructure to Support Innovation
The View from Canada – Dr. Ilse Treurnicht, President MaRS Discovery District Toronto
The View from Germany – Prof. Dr. Günther Wess, Vice-President Research Field Health, Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Panel One: “Financing Game-Changing Innovation – the Role of Venture Capital”
- Dr. Brian Underdown, Managing Director, Lumira Capital
- Senia Rapisarda, Vice President Strategic Investments and Initiatives, Business Development Bank of Canada
- Dr. Michael Brandkamp, Executive Director, High-Tech Gründerfonds
- Dr. Peter Neubeck, Venture Partner, TVM Capital Group
Panel Two: “Harnessing Disruptive Technology - Industry Showcase”
- Malte Mundt, Field Application Engineer, QNX Software Systems
- Dr. Bernd Pitschak, Managing Director, Hydrogenics Corporation
- Sönke Moosmann, Communications Lead SAP Innovation Centre, SAP AG
- Hans Wolfgang Kunz, Head of Government Solutions Business Unit, Giesecke & Devrient GmbH
Please RSVP by May 10th: email@example.com
Conference partners of the „Forum @ Kanada-Haus 2013“ are the Federal Association for Information Technology, Telecommunications and New Media (BITKOM) and the German Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVK). The Forum is made possible by BlackBerry (Gold Sponsor), and the law firm Lette & Knorr AG (Silver Sponsor).